Silver package is for you if you’ve already had the 30 day free trial Gold package and feel that you don’t need to benefit from the extra features on offer with a Gold package. Before committing to your £22 per month Silver package you may also be tempted to go for the totally free option of the Bronze package. However, before you do, it’s worth noting some big differences between Silver and Bronze …
What’s the big difference between Silver and Gold?
On a financial level, the difference between Silver and Gold is £5 per month. That’s only a couple of coffees, just about two drinks in a bar, or a burger meal. But it’s still £5, which can make a difference – particularly to smaller businesses.
People choose Silver over Gold when there is no need for the following functionality that only a Gold package can provide …
- The ability to email/receive daily reports – with the Gold package you (and other people) can automatically receive daily, weekly, or monthly email alerts of data related to advanced reports that you’ve set up. This includes the daily companies report being emailed to you. With Silver there is no ability to set up or receive emailed reports.
- Watch list – this functionality, only available within Gold, allows people to be emailed when companies of interest to you visit your website. This allows you to quickly react to return visits from companies you’re interested in.
- Visitors naming – this functionality, only available within Gold, allows you to edit visitor records with your own information. For example, the visitor to your website may be from ABC Ltd but their visit might not give anything away about their company name. Only with the Gold subscription can you rename that visitor as ABC Ltd so that you can easily recognise them on future visits.
- Assign prospect types – this is the ability to categorise visiting companies as prospects, clients, competitors, and more. This functionality is not available with Silver.
If you wouldn’t miss the functionality above then after your free trial expires then Silver level would be fine for you. You always have the option to then upgrade at a future stage.
Silver or Bronze?
The big difference between Silver and Bronze package is the depth of information that you can view.
With Silver you see the same basic information as Bronze but you have the ability to dig deeper into the information that’s of most use to you. The information you can view in both Silver and Bronze includes:
- Companies that have visited your website.
- Keyword phrases people typed to find your website.
- Pages visited and how often.
- Referring pages (other website pages that link into your website).
- Common visitor paths – the route that most people take through your website.
- Entry pages (what pages they landed on).
- Exit pages (what pages they exited from).
- Countries where your website visitors came from.
The difference with Silver is that you can dig deeper into the information provided.
As an example, the screenshot below shows the Bronze package view of people from companies that have visited a website during a time period …
The screenshot below shows the Silver subscription view of people from companies that have visited the website. At first glance it doesn’t look very different, until you notice the inclusion of the column with tick boxes, plus the keywords typed (to find the website) by the people within each company …
In the Silver package you are able to tick any of the boxes of interest to then see further details. You can see from the example above that the boxes are ticked next to Basingstoke & Dean Borough Council and G & L Consultancy Ltd. Within the Silver package you can then see details about each company visit as shown in the example below …
The ability to select items of interest to investigate in more depth is a function reserved only for Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages and it can be applied to varying types of data that may be of interest to you. For example, you can see below that we’re interested in people who have used the word ‘amphitheatre’ in their keyword phrase (to find the website), and we’ve ticked one visitor that we want to dig further into …
Having ticked on the box and generated a report (we could have ticked on multiple boxes if we wanted to), the Silver subscription allows us to see the details of that visitor as shown below …
With the Bronze package you can’t go into that level of detail.
To subscribe to A1WebStats Silver you will need to have previously benefited from the 30 day free trial. If you have already used the free trial and wish to subscribe to Silver, log in to your A1WebStats account and subscribe to A1WebStats Silver.
We want you to feel totally confident that A1WebStats is going to help your business. That’s why we offer our guarantee.