All new subscribers begin with a free 30 day trial to the Gold package.
Payment details are not required for the trial. We do this so that you can benefit from the added features of Gold (compared to Silver) for free.
All packages have no long term contracts so you are free to cancel at any time by logging into your account and selecting the option to cancel.
Why is Gold so much better than Silver?
After the 30 day free trial, the Gold package (£27 per month) costs £5 per month more than the £22 per month of the Silver package.
So what do you get for the extra costs?
To start with, you get exactly the same benefits of the Silver package, which are details about:
- Companies that have visited your website (including how they navigated through your website).
- Keyword phrases people typed to find your website (and how they moved through your website).
- Pages visited and how often (and how people got to those pages and where they went afterwards).
- Referring pages (other website pages that link into your website and how those people moved through your website).
- Visitors from Google Adwords (including how they navigated through your website).
- Common visitor paths – the route that most people take through your website.
- Entry pages (what pages people landed on, and where they went from there).
- Exit pages (what pages people exited from and what path they took to their exit).
- Countries where your website visitors came from.
But in addition to the benefits of the Silver package you get some high value extras that you’ll have initially experienced as part of your free trial (and probably won’t want to be without!):
Do you want to automatically receive emailed reports related to your website traffic? You can do that with an A1WebStats Gold subscription. You may want to receive a daily report that shows you just the companies that visited the previous day. You can do that. You may want to create reports (emailed daily, weekly, or monthly) that focus on a particular type of data, and for those reports to be emailed to anyone you choose. You can do that.
Do you (or someone else) want to be emailed when companies of interest to you have visited your website? The Watch List feature allows you to set up companies of interest and receive emails as soon as they revisit your website.
You may know for sure that a visitor to your website (at a certain date and time) is a known contact or company. However, their IP details don’t allow them to be easily recognised. Within A1WebStats Gold you can rename visitors to names that you will recognise when they return to the website in the future.
We want you to feel totally confident that A1WebStats is going to help your business. That’s why we offer our guarantee.Sign up for your free 30 day trial
Find out more
The best way to find out the benefits of the Gold package is to use the free trial. You can get further insights into everything the system can do by looking at our video tutorials and can also contact us with any questions you may have – we’re here to help.