The Bronze package is available if you have taken the free 30 day trial to the Gold package and haven’t been tempted to pay the fees for either Gold or Silver packages. You may just want the most basic of website visitors information, which is what Bronze gives you for free.
What do you lose by downgrading to Bronze?
Bronze level is free and free is always tempting.
However, there are huge differences between staying on the benefits of Gold or downgrading to Bronze, so it’s only fair to highlight those differences.
On Bronze you don’t get:
- Daily emails showing you details of companies that have visited your website.
- The ability to set up customised reports that can be emailed to you or anyone else.
- Anything more than basic details of companies who have visited – just the basic company name, country, and last visit date. Nor the ability to tick the boxes to drill down into each company visitor. The screenshots below show the Bronze view, followed by the Gold view.
Companies View on Bronze Subscription
Companies View on Gold Subscription
- Details of individual visitor paths. So, views like this below, in which you can drill down into the detail of how each visitor interacted with your website … aren’t possible with Bronze …
- History of more than 30 days. We reserve the right to remove the website visitors history older than 30 days for Bronze accounts.
- Access to the Advanced Reports function. This means being unable to create filtered reports or access filtered reports previously created.
If you wouldn’t miss the functionality above then after your free trial expires your Bronze level would be fine for you. However, if you then realised that you needed to change to Gold or Silver again, then you would need to contact us within the first month to ensure that your historical data is retained.