Terms and Conditions
This page contains information related to the following sections:
We appreciate your interest in our A1WebStats service. In order to use A1WebStats, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Terms of Usage – By signing up with A1WebStats you agree to the following conditions:
- Visitor Numbers – Most websites will have significantly less than 20,000 website visitors during each month. In circumstances where websites have more than 20,000 website visitors in any one month we reserve the right to cancel the subscription or request a higher fee to ensure economic viability.
- Bronze level subscribers – after the trial period, if you don’t choose a paid subscription you will be automatically provided with a Bronze level subscription. For Bronze level subscriptions we reserve the right to remove the website visitors history older than 30 days. For Bronze level subscriptions that show inactivity for more than 30 days, we reserve the option to stop data collection and disable access to the account. For Bronze level subscriptions we reserve the right to select small examples of website visitors data as part of our promotional activities.
- Copyright – You agree not to obtain or modify our source code. Anything downloaded off our site, including code tags, is our property and must be used according to our instruction and must be removed upon request. The code may not be modified.
- Restrictions – We will not provide our service to any site that we deem inappropriate. This includes sites that fall within the following categories:
- Sexual – This includes sites that may include, but is not limited to, content that is inappropriate for children, including; full or partial nudity, depiction of a sexual or lewd act, escort services, prostitution, selling of sexual toys, clothing or media, explicit promotion of a certain sexual behavior, any art depicting such or containing a link to such a site.
- Discriminatory – This includes sites that demeans, harasses, threatens, promotes hatred, or shows discrimination against any group based on race, gender, beliefs, or nationality or any other site that we consider offensive.
- Violent – This includes sites that depict violence, promotes violence, promotes destruction of other’s property, offers to sell or provide information on how to execute a violent act or make, assemble, or obtain illegal weapons.
- Illegal – This includes content that contains or provides any of the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs, illegal weapons, illegal gambling, illegal goods, pirated materials, programs to attack others, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, violation of copyrights or trademark, information on how to acquire or perform one of these things or performs, promotes or facilitates any other illegal act.
- Unethical – This includes sites that have been promoted or otherwise uses spam, has viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, or otherwise harmful code. This also includes any site that contains, promotes or links to warez, cracks, hacks, pirated downloads, violates any third party right or any other type of piracy.
2. Use of Statistics – The statistics and data generated by A1WebStats for your web site are considered to be your property only during your trial and paid subscription period. A1WebStats will not disclose your statistics to any third party. If choosing not to purchase after your trial, A1WebStats has the option to utilise small amounts of your statistics as part of our promotional activities. If you choose to completely cancel your account, you have the option to have all your data permanently deleted from our servers within one working day. This is not compulsory, due to some subscribers wishing to access historical data after the account cancellation.
3. Termination – You may stop using this service at any time (by logging into your account and selecting the option to cancel) and your account will not automatically renew when your subscription period ends.
4. Termination by A1WebStats – At any time and without notice, A1WebStats may discontinue service for (i) any breach of this agreement (ii) to follow any applicable laws or regulations, (iii) if the user fails to make payments or (iv) for any other reason.
5. Liability – A1WebStats service is provided to you “as is”. We make no warranty as to the functionality, condition, quality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose or use. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept that A1WebStats is not responsible for:
- Inaccuracy – A1WebStats makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information.
- Interruption of Service – A1WebStats makes no guarantees as to the availability of your statistics.
- Security – A1WebStats is not responsible if a third party gains access to any of your statistics.
- Speed – A1WebStats makes no guarantee as to the loading speed of our code tags or production of reports.
- Damage – A1WebStats is not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from the use of our products.
6. Changes – A1WebStats may make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
This agreement will be enforced in accordance with England’s laws. By accepting the terms and conditions, you may use our service. If you have any questions then we would be happy to hear from you.
This software functions solely via the internet and so there would be no physical delivery of a product. What is delivered electronically are emails, specifically emails related to payments and site access details.
You are welcome to fully evaluate A1WebStats online web analytics software for 1 month, before you would need to purchase a subscription in order to continue using the advanced functionality.
A1WebStats reserves the right to cancel a purchase at any time and to fully refund the purchase cost. This may be necessary if a customer has purchased the wrong combination of products or services.
How we use information you provide us
We hate spam and constant sales messages. When you make contact with us your details are used purely to respond to your enquiry and not for any other purposes. Although we keep a summary record of all enquiries, at no point are your details used to market our services, nor are they passed onto any third parties. Your details supplied are used solely for us to respond to your enquiry.
Third parties may deliver some of our products to you or provide all or part of the service requested by you. In these instances, whilst the information you provide will be disclosed to them, it will only be used for the administration of the service provided.
We may ask for your home, mobile telephone number, and e-mail address to enable us to contact you in relation to an enquiry you have made, to contact you about relevant products or services, to contact you if there is a problem with your order, or there is another genuine reason for doing so. Your credit card details are never stored on our systems.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you by e-mail about new or existing services, products and special offers we think you’ll find valuable.
Generally, by providing the requested data you consent to A1WebStats using that data for administrative purposes and for informing you of other products and services by e-mail. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website.
How we protect customer information
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information you have given to us.
If we provide information to a third party (either a provider of a product or service) we will exercise the strictest control over the third party contractually, requiring it to:
- Maintain the security and confidentiality of the information and restrict access to those of its own employees.
- Use the data for the agreed purpose only and prevent it being used for any other purpose by any other party.
- Refrain from communicating with you other than concerning the product in question.
In addition, we will restrict the information disclosed to the absolute minimum necessary, for example, to provide the product or service.